Sunday, December 20, 2009

Trying Blogger for First Time

And almost close to Christmas yeee!!
I got all my gift list complete and wrap :)
I was really busy making lots of Nativity Sets, yep everybody likes cute clay figurines, well I'm done with that now. All my customer got their order already.. well I'm still waiting to have news about the Order to France??? Hope to have news about that.
But I sooo believe that Christmas is about Baby Jesus.. don't you think? here is a pic of the Nativity Set I'm talking about:



Is it so so cute??? Everybody say so, I dont know how to add more pics here :( I have some more from this piece. But Anyway this is first Blog here, so.. I'm just checking this out.

Merry Christmas to you!! Best wishes for this New year!!

and I hope to come out with tons of new ideas.

Hugs

Noemi S.

PS: Check out my Web site to see more of my works: www.angelsbynoemi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment