Friday, August 17, 2012

Brigette WIP

I love making these kind of dolls it's just fun to play with things around , the next time will be a showgirl ... well enjoy this WIP:
I stared making the loveseat, out of an empty Juicy Couture powder round box, velvet and laces.
Sorry First pics are very low quality but she has glass like brown eyes.
Lingerie was painted mostly with genesis oils and lil' acrylics too and has a touch of tulle and laces
The hair is my Mohair yay the one I dye myself always available on my ETSY STORE but in order to look like this I first glue the hair on following my hair tutorial, the I have to styled almost the same way a real lady should have a nice 60's hair style.... wasn't easy :S. I use a tiny weenie comb some warm water to spray and my tiny bitty pinky to make up those curls, final touch with a light hair spray.
And so here she's:

















No comments:

Post a Comment