Saturday, May 25, 2013

2013 Quinlan Doll and Teddy Bear Convention

This was my very first time participating in a Convention and what can I say?... it was wonderful!! I got the meet great Artists such as the Mad Sculptor, Kevin Buntin, Diane Keeler and more!! I got to meet fellow Artist/friends whom I only known online out of various groups, guilds I have been. I got to make friends and share our love for this amazing world of Dolls, it was just a great place to be, will never forget those great 3 days and hopefully will be part of this next year.

Oh by the way my precious creation "Lord Thranduil and Elk" found a new home also at the Quinlan Show. I will miss them specially the sweet Elk...



Here I'm sharing the album I created on my Facebook, be free to pass by and browse around:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201098520451021.1073741825.1409121178&type=3 

No comments:

Post a Comment