Monday, February 3, 2014

BJD Trying to Cast in resin

Yep, I have tried this last year, from a long concept I've been working for several years now, I believe I have old posts from the beginning of my BJD made from scratch originally in polymer clay and as mention I try some casting last year not being successful because of those darn bubble on the resin. And well I found the pieces I save and decided to restore her.

If you wanna watch the evolution of this design you can follow my FacePage here:

And here with the progress:

She looks pretty bad I open up the bubble to fill it up...

Here almost restore...

And now painting with airbrush, she will be a fairy so I'm pretty sure won't have a flesh tone skin O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment