Friday, June 29, 2012

What a Great Time

Traveling, Visiting, Teaching making new friends what a Month this was for me. This is 2012 visit to my dear Peru and Argentina, following are pictures from my students in Buenos Aires and the amazing figures we created together...








 Yeah in this class I finished making my own baby too ;)






I love this Lady she is Monica Parolini the one who welcome me and open the doors for me to share this beautiful Art in Buenos Aires:

And this pretty Lady "Mariela L." Adopted my Baby Boy and named him "Ivan"


What a great Time God willing I hope to be back this September :)
These we all works of my students, next will show up the pieces who travel with me and the ones that were created during my staying in South America....

No comments:

Post a Comment