Monday, July 16, 2012

Portrait Doll

New commission, a beautiful young woman ;)

 This cute blonde girl Girl will become a pretty doll ;)
And I'm staring with the body armature


UPDATE JULY 19:

Looks kind of creepy in this stage but it will get better believe me!!!




UPDATE JUL 20:

I was touch about the Shooting in Aurora, CO, as a foreign resident in this country is hard for me see these things.. and well I'm just praying and hoping it won't happen again...

But anyway The skull was a total fail I have to practice more making heads out of a skull, plus making smiling faces is hard overall... anyway for so I have to make another head just the way I always do it:

 Well At least she got a smile :D mmm I'm not happy with the noise I'll have to do a lil surgery on it hehe. Overall she looks cute :) will look better as more colors are add...

UPDATE JULY 23:

Today's face ready to have her ears on, may do that in a lil while:

 OK something still wrong with the face so added more clay to the sides and now I think she is good good good! Now Start modelling the body :)

And the last update for today:



UPDATE JULY 26:
So far going down the body :)


UPDATE JULY 28:
Late update but I was working full force hehe. she is down to have her eye color fix and some blusing for body and finally dress and shoes :)




UPDATE AUGUST. 02:


No comments:

Post a Comment